Dr. Edward Korbel
|Dr. Edward Korbel
Dr Edward KORBEL – MEDICO LEGAL CONSULTANT
Dr Korbel provides medico legal consultations / opinions for both plaintiff and defendant cases for all Urological matters. This includes Medical Negligence Cases as well as Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accidents.
Dr Korbel currently works at the NSW Lithotripter Centre at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 1967
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons FRCS (Ed) 1971
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons FRACS 1974
- Medical Board of Australia
Current Public Hospital Appointments:
- VMO Urology, NSW Lithotripter Centre, Prince of Wales Hospital from 1986 to present.
- Australian Medical Association
- Urological Society of Australasia
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Urological Association
- American Urological Association
- Societe Internationale d’Urologie
- Genito-Urinary Oncology Group
- Prostate Cancer Institute
- Motor Accident Authority Medical Assessment Service
Disputes Assessor of Permanent Impairment Disputes
Disputes Assessor of Treatment Disputes
- Workers Compensation Commission
Approved Medical Specialist (Assessment of Permanent Impairment)
Approved Medical Specialist (General Medical Disputes)
Commission’s Medical Appeals Panels
Trained Assessor of Permanent Impairment
- Australian Government
Comcare Trained Assessor of Permanent Impairment
Dr Edward KORBEL Profile
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.